Subject: TW LFT System Enhancement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:33:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI,

I have been testing the enhancement changes for LFT contracts that was 
documented last April and this item will move to production the weekend.  
This change will move the LFT validation process from the allocation function 
to the Rollover and Balance function. To explain,  when TW post a notice 
that  "No LFT is Available" for a location and gas day, the system will 
automatically schedule the LFT contract to zero for that day at that point 
during the 1st scheduling process after the nomination deadline which is 
called rollover and balance process. The current process today cuts the LFT 
contracts during our allocation function, which is the last process done on 
TW. 

We have also added the waiver flag to the contract system that identifies the 
LFT shippers who have signed the waiver granting TW responsibility to change 
their nomination from firm to overrun on days when no LFT service is 
available.
Both Lorraine and TK have a copy of this draft document that I created. 
Please review this waiver document and finalize any changes to it so this new 
service can be offered to the shippers. If you would like to post this waiver 
document to our web site under forms, please let me know.  Finally, the 
contract team will keep these waiver documents with the LFT contract file, as 
well as in their waiver log book.

Thanks Ramona