Subject: Re: TW Customer letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 05:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Missing period after first paragraph.  Otherwise ok.

kal

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Michelle Lokay @ ENRON                           01/29/2001 01:37 PM

To: Kal Shah/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: TW Customer letter

Here's the final that you and I had talked about earlier.  Thanks.

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron on 01/29/2001 
01:36 PM ---------------------------

Susan M Scott@ECT
01/26/2001 03:41 PM
To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kal Shah/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Carl Carter/NA/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: TW Customer letter  

I believe this was intended for Susan Scott in ETS...I am with Nat. Gas Risk 
Mgmt.   Thanks.

To: Carl Carter/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Susan M Scott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: TW Customer letter  

Michelle sent me the attached (different version) this morning for approval 
where she changed the first paragraph.  I've reviewed the original version 
Susan Scott just sent as well.  It appears that most of the changes were just 
spelling out "Transwestern."  I am ok with both versions as long as we have 
the July, 2000 date correct.  Please send me the final version that goes out 
for my records.

Kal Shah

Carl Carter@ENRON
01/26/2001 03:11 PM
To: Kal Shah/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: TW Customer letter

You may want to check this out. Thanks.
Carl
---------------------- Forwarded by Carl Carter/NA/Enron on 01/26/2001 03:10 
PM ---------------------------

Susan Scott
01/26/2001 02:52 PM
To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Carl Carter/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: TW Customer letter

Michelle, as I mentioned in my voice mail, the other lawyers wanted a few 
changes.  My sincerest apologies for the confusion.  Apparently you and I 
were actually working off an old version of FGT's letter, not the one they 
ultimately approved and used.  Since you are out of the office, I've taken 
the liberty of forwarding it to Carl without you reviewing it first, since I 
know we want to mail this out soon.  

Carl, Michelle advised me that EOL's lawyer had approved the previous version 
so I assume they will want to review this one as well.  Let me know if there 
are any concerns.

Thanks!

Susan (x30596)