Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Just to summarize and bring everyone up to speed...I spoke to John Havard 
with Pogo again.  He would like us to continue with drawings, engineering, 
etc. using his prepayment.  They have the list of equipment for ordering, but 
are waiting until the results of the well (hopefully by next week).  They 
also understand that some of the items could have long lead times.  We are 
all hoping this will be as successful as EOG's interconnect.

   

	From:  Earl Chanley                           01/31/2001 06:57 AM

To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Bob Burleson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: "Laura J. Kunkel" <[email-masked]>, Eric 
Faucheaux/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Perry Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Norm 
Spalding/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect

There must be something I have missed. The work order was submitted to 
Marketing for approvals and is in SAP but has not been released to date. The 
middle of February in-service date mentioned below is out of the question. I 
have not received word that pogo has given the go ahead for design or 
materials. We are doing the design (e-mail of 1-8-01) in preparation that 
they will want the interconnect. 
Please bring me up to date if there have been changes since the first week of 
January and if the scope of the project has changes since the cost estimate 
and materials requirements were submitted in early January. 

Thanks
Earl Chanley
---------------------- Forwarded by Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron on 01/31/2001 
06:52 AM ---------------------------

Rich Jolly
01/30/2001 10:59 AM
To: Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Laura 
Kunkel/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect  

Our goal this year for UAF is set at .04. We'll need all this equipment in 
order to monitor this facility. Thanks for everyone's help.
Thanks
Rich

Arnie Bailey
01/30/2001 04:53 PM

To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Laura 
Kunkel/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect

Michelle,
In speaking with Laura Kunkle yesterday I learned that the land owner 
notification was sent on 1-08-01 and should be back by about 2-7-01.  Also 
the Environmental matrix is in the hands of Butch Russell in Albuquerque, so 
should be ready this week.  The electrical drawings are being done by Frances 
Balderas in Omaha and be ready by this weeks end. 
My understanding is that Pogo will build the facility per our spec's and we 
will operate it.  They won't purchase materials until their well comes in.  
Pogo anticipates the well should be completed in about a week and a half.
Just to recap, we will need a chromatograph, sulphur monitor, water monitor, 
flow control, positive shut-in and a means of overpressure protection.  The 
chromatograph will require commercial electricity.  Operation of the facility 
without the above will have to be approved by Rich Jolly.
George Kneisley, do you have any input not mentioned above?
In speaking with you yesterday, I think all of these are covered, but just 
want to make sure.
Thanks,  Arnie
 
---------------------- Forwarded by Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron on 01/30/2001 
04:30 PM ---------------------------

Arnie Bailey
01/19/2001 09:21 AM

To: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect  

Rich,
The POGO well isn't completed yet.  They expect to be down within three 
weeks.  This well is adjacent to the big EOG well that came into our system a 
couple of months ago and is in the same formation.  The EOG gas is still good 
gas so far.  Hopefully POGO's gas will be the same.
Thanks,  Arnie

Rich Jolly
01/18/2001 09:02 AM
To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron
cc: Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect  

Mike this is in your court now. Can it be installed by the middle of 
February? Arnie has anyone seen  a gas analysis on this?
Thanks
Rich

Michelle Lokay
01/18/2001 08:42 AM

To: Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect  

According to John Havard with Pogo, we are to continue on.  With the work 
order approved, I was told the landowner's notification had already begun.  
Pogo is buying the required equipment (including chromotograph, monitors, 
etc.), per our specifications.  They will own the equipment, but we will 
operate.  Let me know if you guys have additional information...is this still 
possible by the middle of February?  Thanks.

Rich Jolly
01/17/2001 05:46 AM
To: Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Pogo Interconnect  

Thanks Arnie. Even if Pogo owns the meter station we want to operate it 
including the flow control.This is one of the ways we're keeping our UAF 
down. If I can help let me know. We do need to discuss who will operate the 
facilities asap.
RJ

Arnie Bailey
01/16/2001 03:55 PM

To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George Kneisley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team 
Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Darrell 
Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Pogo Interconnect

Michelle,

I was wondering where we stand now on the Pogo interconnect South of WT-1 on 
the West Texas Lateral.  Per our phone conversation a few days ago it sounded 
like the 30 day landowner notification would be the biggest hold up.  What 
will be the design capacity for the interconnect?  I think you told me, but I 
can't find it in my notes.  My understanding is that there will be a 
chromatograph, sulfur monitor, water monitor, flow control and a way to shut 
in if pressure reaches our MAOP.  Also, who will own and operate the 
station?  Let me know if I'm off base on any of this or what I've missed and 
also don't hesitate to call if you need anything.  Please let us know as 
things progress.

Thanks,  Arnie

Work - 505-625-8005
Home - 505-627-9230
Cell - 505-626-1530
Page - 800-586-5735