Subject: TW Deal Analysis
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 03:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Michelle,

If you have experienced problems using TW Deal Analysis lately, it has been 
fixed.

Whenever we run TW Deal Analysis, we have the report id generated by the 
database automatically.
Unfortunately the database crashed and recovered later.  It did not start 
from the last number in the database,
instead,  it started with a very large 12 digit number.  The application did 
not expect to handle such a large
number and could not continue.  

I am working on changing report id generation to be manual function so that 
next time
if database server crashes, the application will not be affected.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mei-Ling