Subject: RODEO ROUNDUP MIXER - FEBRUARY 21
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 02:08:00 -0800 (PST)

NESA/HEA Members:

Get your boots and hats out (if you're not wearing them today!) and join us
on Wednesday, February 21 at the LONGHORN UPTOWN CAFE, located on the 4th
floor of the Park Shops (1200 McKinney).  Round-up starts at 5:00 p.m. and
your first drink is on us!  Fixin's will be available at the Longhorn's
happy hour buffet, and bring your parking ticket from the 4 Houston Center
Garage with you.  They'll validate your first 2 hours of parking!

Door prizes will be awarded to the BEST WESTERN DRESSED male and female, so
put your best duds on and bring your renewal with you!

This will also be a great chance for you to register for ENERGY EXPO at the
reduced rate.  Fees go up on February 23rd so take advantage of this last
call!

Thanks to Shell Gas Transmission and Caminus for underwriting a portion of
this event!  RSVP by replying to this email.  Have a great weekend and we'll
look for you on the 21st!