Subject: Re: Richardson Products Cr 24198
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 06:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

You are correct.  The system has been updated to reflect 0 volume for August, 
2000 and the 
term has been extended to 4/30/02.

Dennis

Christine Stokes
07/25/2000 08:23 AM
To: Ray Stelly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Dennis Lee/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Perry 
Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Richardson Products Cr 24198

Please note the following request by Richardson to suspend another month of 
their contract for the month of August.  We will have to account for this 
contract suspension in the August forecast with an estimated loss of  
$116,203. 500  (35,700 MM/d * 31 days* $.105)

Dennis -   Our records indicate that the new terminate date should be 
4/31/02.  Let's discuss if you need some documentation to make the system 
reflect this termination date.  CS 

Perry - Please verify if your capacity sheets reflect this 4/31/02 terminate 
date as well.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron on 07/25/2000 
08:00 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Dennis Lee                           07/24/2000 02:18 PM

To: Perry Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lindy 
Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dennis Lee/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Richardson Products Cr 24198

Brad at Richardson advises that he will suspend volumes on CR24198 for the 
month of August, 2000 and will extend the term of his contract to October 31, 
2001.  Brad states he will follow up with a written request.

Dennis