Subject: Re: Final Final Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 06:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dave, we have scheduled, Tuesday, August 15th, 9:00 - 10:00a in EB-49C2 for 
your final final meeting on Deal Profitability.  Please mark your calendar 
accordingly.

adr

David Foti@EES
08/08/2000 09:57 AM
To: Audrey Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Final Final Meeting

Audrey:

One part of the computer system was not working for our last Deal 
Profitability Meeting.  Steve wanted to get together in a couple of weeks to 
see the final piece.  I would appreciate it if you could set up a meeting (1 
hour) with the group before 8/17 if possible --  baring the following days: 
all fridays & 8/14.

Thanks.

Dave