Subject: Re: Status of PNR Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please write-off the balances held on the contracts listed below. I cannot 
find any current information to verify the existence or final resolution of 
account balances for the subject contracts.  A review of our billing records 
reflects that the contracts have not been invoiced since December 1998.  The 
net loss of revenue will be negligible compared to the ill will that would be 
generated in attempting to bill these all-but-forgotten, year and a half old 
P&R quantities. 

The monthly invoicing file now tracks P&R quantities carried over from month 
to month. This practice should prevent this problem from occurring in the 
future.  

Note: There are currently two shippers with P&R balances that have carried 
over from previous months. - Reliant PO# 27060 has 1,514 MMBtu parked at POI# 
500621 since April 2000  and Sempra  PO# 27255 has 6,000 MMBtu parked at POI# 
500615 since June 2000.  We will work with Darrell to get these quantities 
returned to these shippers.

Cynthia Rivers
08/11/2000 04:56 PM
To: Richard Hanagriff/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Debbie Moseley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Teresa McOmber/ET&S/Enron, Michael Bodnar/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Status of PNR Contracts  

Richard, today I gave Mike Bodnar  the PNR contracts listed below to review.  
I'll let you know what the "fix" will be once the Storage desk decide what 
needs to be done; write-off, bill, or maybe even netting two of the contracts.

Richard Hanagriff
07/31/2000 07:22 PM
To: Cynthia Rivers/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Teresa McOmber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Debbie Moseley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: PNR Contracts

Please resolve the old PNR balances below.   E-mail Debbie and myself as to 
how the balance was resolved. thanks
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Hanagriff/ET&S/Enron on 
07/31/2000 07:21 PM ---------------------------

Debbie Moseley
07/30/2000 09:41 AM
To: Richard Hanagriff/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: PNR Contracts

Richard,

     Please have the market service reps clean up the old PNR contracts that 
have outstanding balances.  These balances date back to 1998.  

The contracts and volumes are:

Noram              26437             -1
Pancandian   26494          378
Pancandian   26496            18
PNM                 26608     20,000
PNM                 26630    -20,000

Thanks for your help, 

Debbie