Subject: Re: Oneok Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attached letter agreement reflects my discussion with Drew about the 
marketing fee.  The FTS-1 Agreement will just be a plain vanilla agreement 
(i.e., minus the marketing fee language) and the parties will execute the 
attached instead.  Questions or comments -- let me know.

   

	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           08/29/2000 06:19 PM

To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass, Mary Darveaux 

Subject: Re: Oneok Contract  

I've talked to Drew and he can report back-  MK

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           08/29/2000 05:27 PM

To: Drew Fossum@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Oneok Contract

Attached is the proposed contract with Oneok.  Since it is a maximum rate 
deal, there is no discount letter.  However, I am circulating this for 
approval because it contains a special provision (found in the "Other" 
section) regarding marketing of capacity for release, as allowed by Section 
30.8 of the General Terms and Conditions of Transwestern's tariff.

Christine, you and Michele will need to fill in the address and account 
information.  My sincerest apologies for operating outside the usual 
contracting procedure but since time is even more of the essence that usual 
here, I felt it was best to get a pro forma version of this out for approval 
as soon as possible.

Please e-mail your approval to Christine and me by noon tomorrow if 
possible.  Thank you.