Subject: Re: Transwestern Weekly Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kern River's throughput to CA was only 59%?  Did they have an outage?  Is the 
remaining gas dropping-off before CA?  We usually assume in our gas flows 
analysis that Kern is 100% full.  This seems unusual.

Christine Stokes
09/15/2000 08:46 AM
To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lindy 
Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Transwestern Weekly Report

For the week September 11-15th:

Transwestern weekly average deliveries to California were 1,058 MMcf/d (97%) 
while east deliveries averaged 339 MMcf/d.  San Juan lateral throughput 
averaged 845 MMcf/d while receipts from Rio Puerco averaged 70 MMcf/d.  
Mojave deliveries averaged 50 MMcf/d throughout the week.   

El Paso average deliveries to California were 2,218 MMcf/d (76%) :

- PG&ETop (capacity 1,140 MMcf/d) deliveries averaged 549 MMcf/d (48%)
- SoCalEhr (capacity 1,230 MMcf/d) deliveries averaged 1,144 MMcf/d (93%)
- SoCalTop (capacity 541 MMcf/d) deliveries averaged 524 MMcf/d (97%)

Other pipeline throughput:

- PGT ( capacity 1,937 MMcf/d) throughput to California averaged 1,908 MMc/d 
(99%) 
-  Kern River (capacity 700) throughput to California averaged 410 MMcf/d 
(59%)

Thursday Enron Online Basis numbers:

Friday Perm-CA basis quotes were wider by about .07 for October from last 
week, but the  Nov-March and April-Oct basis lost .07 and .04 respectively.   
SJ-CA October basis lost .13 from last week while the Nov-March and April-Oct 
basis both lost .06.

  Oct.  Nov 00-March '01 April-Oct '01
Perm-CA 1.10    .46      .56
SJ - CA  1.14    .56      .73   
SJ-Waha   .35    .15      .24
Perm-Waha   .05    .05      .07