Subject: Bullets 10/20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sempra - We sold a Nov - March FT contract to Sempra this week for 2,000 
MMBtu/d from EOT to Panhandle.  The contract is a one-part rate for 
$.07/MMBtu.

Red Cedar - We received the cash out payment of nearly $800,000 from Red 
Cedar this week effectively clearing their imbalance owed to TW.  In 
addition, they gave us verbal approval to begin scoping a new receivable 
point to deliver approximately 50,000 MMBtu/d to TW south of La Plata.  
Facility Planning is providing a cost estimate.

SouthWest Gas - has agreed to remove the new piece of pipe that bypasses the 
new meter constructed near Las Vegas.  They have also agreed to amend the FT 
contract begin date so TW can re-sell their capacity that they won't be able 
to utilize due to their construction delays.  We are waiting on a new 
contract begin date before we resell the space.

Transport Options Filing - The new tariff was filed with FERC on Tuesday Oct. 
17.  We anticipate most protests should be received no later than Nov. 6.  We 
also have several customers filing in support of the new tariff.