Subject: Re: TW FT Assignments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

The below mentioned contracts have been assigned to Amoco Energy Trading 
effective 11/01/00.   We are still working on the name change from Amoco to 
BP.

   

	From:  Michelle Lokay                           10/11/2000 03:14 PM

To: Dennis Lee/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: TW FT Assignments

Documentation for the Southern to BP Energy contract assignments.

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron on 10/11/2000 
03:09 PM ---------------------------

"Wadle, Rick" <[email-masked]> on 10/11/2000 02:32:56 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Hogan, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: TW FT Assignments

As per our conversation, please assign TW contracts 24926. 27201 and 27017
to BP Energy effective November 1, 2000.  You may contact Ms. Penny Barry
(281-366-4913)at BP Energy for confirmation.  If you have any additional
questions regarding this assignment, please call me at 678-579-3463.

Thanks for your help

Rick Wadle
Sr. Gas Control Coordinator
Southern Company Energy Marketing