Subject: Re: TW Deal Profitability/Analysis
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Our Commercial group has definitely used the Deal Analysis system!  The 
reports have been very beneficial in quantifying some of our recent 
transporting deals on Transwestern.  For example, we executed a one year deal 
for 20000/day at our maximum tariff rate, which will generate $4 million 
gross margin.  Another one year deal for 8000/day, also to the California 
border, will give us over $1 million gross margin.  Two other examples for 11 
months each will generate an additional combined $1.5 million.  Hopefully 
this will justify our need for this system.  Let me know if you need anything 
else.

Kim Kouri
10/27/2000 08:19 AM
To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: TW Deal Profitability/Analysis

Michelle, I am trying to get some quantification of actual benefits (in terms 
of $'s saved or loss avoided) of your use of the model.  Could you give me 
some feedback before Tuesday, as Phil Lowry is asking about use and actual 
benefits of this model.

Thanks

Kim