Subject: Re: TableTalk Session with Stan Horton
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 00:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes!!!  Lunch will be provided. 

adr

Audrey Robertson
11/01/2000 03:29 PM
To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Gina Taylor/OTS/Enron@Enron, Kimberly Nelson/OTS/Enron@Enron (bcc: Audrey 
Robertson/ET&S/Enron)

Subject: Re: TableTalk Session with Stan Horton  

Please note, the Table Talk Session with Stan Horton has been moved to 
Monday, November 13, 12:00 - 1:30p in EB-49C2.  Please make the necessary 
changes to your calendars.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

adr

Audrey Robertson
10/31/2000 08:39 AM
To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Audrey 
Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: TableTalk Session with Stan Horton

At least once a month, Stan likes to meet informally with different parts of 
the organization to hear from employees about what's going on.  During these 
TableTalk sessions, Stan also shares the latest Enron information and answers 
employee questions.

Please plan to join Stan on Monday, November 6, 3:30-5:00p in EB-49C3 for a 
TableTalk Session with the TW Commercial Group group.  

Ahead of the meeting, Steve will get with a few of the TW Commercial Group 
employees to ask them to give Stan a short, informal update on what's 
happening in our group.  This will facilitate an open discussion with Stan. 

At the session, Stan will also field any questions you have.  If you prefer, 
you can pre-submit your questions for Stan to Gina Taylor.  

I hope you'll make plans to join Stan on November 6.  This is a great 
opportunity to "hear it from the top."