Subject: Re: EOG Pronghorn Location
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 02:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob

EFM with Radio (not sure if power is at site). and model of EFM woul effect 
cost. Estimated cost for a package installed is in the $35,000 range. 

Earl Chanley

Bob Burleson
11/08/2000 07:29 AM
To: Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Darrell Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
"Laura J. Kunkel" <[email-masked]>, Perry 
Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: EOG Pronghorn Location  

If we bare any expense, EOG is suppose to reimburse us, but getting money out 
of them is like pulling teeth.  

I suggest we complete the work at the site and have our facilities ready to 
proceed when necessary.  Marketing is not in a position right now to pay the 
cost of the EFM.  Given that these volumes will flow under a "pooling 
agreement", there isn't any incremental revenue generated for TW.

We will get with EOG to request payment for the EFM before we proceed.  Any 
idea how much the EFM will cost?