Subject: EOG - Gas Lift Delivery, Eddy County-Crawford Lateral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 04:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Regarding the subject proposed interconnect, where EOG desires to receive 2 
MMcfd from TW's 16" Crawford lateral, the available connection available is a 
4" side valve (formerly used for Highland - Pecos Irrigation,  POI # 500269; 
Sect. 10, T23S-R28E, Eddy Co., New Mexico Higland-Pecos Irrigation).  The 
former measuring facilities, the lateral, and the 8" Crawford lateral were 
all sold to Duke.  TW measurement facilities do not exist at the interconnect 
that can be re-activated for EOG gas lift measurement/regulation.  Should EOG 
desire to receive lift gas from TW, then new measuring and regulating 
facilities will be required.  See Figure 1 below for connection details.

However, expected operating pressures available on the 16" Crawford lateral 
is common to suction pressures observed at the suction of WT-1 Compressor 
Station that varies between 580 - 630 psig (see Figure 2, daily average 
pressure graph for May-Oct 2000).  As you indicated that EOG's line pressure 
would be near 650 psig, it will not be possible for TW to deliver into EOG 
unless they can lower their line pressure to about 550 psig or add 
compression.  

If feasibility exists for EOG to add compression and you would like for me to 
proceed with providing a Level "A" cost estimate for measuring/regulating 
facilities, please reply or give me a call.  Eric - 713/853-3395

Figure 1:  Connection Details for former Highland-Pecos Irrigation Co.

Figure 2: Average Daily Pressure, WT-1 Suction