Subject: Deal Profitability Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dave Foti's presentation on Deal Profitability has been moved to next Friday, 
July 7, 1:30 - 2:30 in EB-48C2.  Please adjust your calendars accordingly,

adr
---------------------- Forwarded by Audrey Robertson/ET&S/Enron on 06/28/2000 
02:09 PM ---------------------------

Kevin Hyatt
06/21/2000 02:06 PM
To: Market Team
cc: [email-masked], David Foti/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Deal Profitability Training

On Wed 6/28 Dave Foti will present to us the new Deal Profitability System 
being implemented via the Intranet.  This system will help us better 
understand the actual profitability of transport deals we negotiate relative 
to the fuel consumed while taking into account other utilization factors on 
the pipe.

Meeting will be held from 2-3pm in room 48c1