Subject: Re: EOG Pronghorn Location
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 02:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob
Dirk Ellison with EOG has contacted me twice this morning about the EFM at 
the location. He told me they planned to come on Tuesday evening. I have told 
him both times that we could not proceed until I receive word from you and 
Earl that all the agreements are in place. He had contacted Jerry Ball, who 
contacted their marketing, and their reply was to tell us (in the field) to 
proceed. I tried to explain that we needed that go-ahead from our folks, not 
theirs. Also, an issue came up on the operations conference call this morning 
about quality equipment - H2S, H2O, Sampler, Gas Chromatograph. The team had 
told Rich it was about a 20Mmcfd point, Dirk indicated to me they were 
looking at more like 16Mmcfd Commercial power is about a mile away from the 
location per the operations team and some of this equipment could require 
power.

We have got LOTS going on this week, could someone explain the situation to 
EOG?

Thanks
Mike

Bob Burleson
11/08/2000 06:29 AM
To: Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Darrell Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
"Laura J. Kunkel" <[email-masked]>, Perry 
Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: EOG Pronghorn Location  

If we bare any expense, EOG is suppose to reimburse us, but getting money out 
of them is like pulling teeth.  

I suggest we complete the work at the site and have our facilities ready to 
proceed when necessary.  Marketing is not in a position right now to pay the 
cost of the EFM.  Given that these volumes will flow under a "pooling 
agreement", there isn't any incremental revenue generated for TW.

We will get with EOG to request payment for the EFM before we proceed.  Any 
idea how much the EFM will cost?