Subject: Christmas List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:54:00 -0800 (PST)

I've taken the oars at trying to revise this list.  Please look over and make 
changes as appropriate.  I've double struck the ones I thought we should 
delete, and have shaded in blue those cells which need to be corrected or 
filled-in.  Please let Kevin know when you've had a chance to review, correct 
and approve.  He can then pass it on to Audrey for final.

I've saved it in the common drive so everyone has a chance to work on it.  
It's at the following address:

n:\homedept\tw_nng\TW Longterm\Kevin\XMASlistTWcustomers.doc

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron on 11/13/2000 
02:43 PM ---------------------------

Audrey Robertson
11/07/2000 04:06 PM
To: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery 
Fawcett/ET&S/Enron, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Christmas List

Please find attached the revised copy of the Christmast Card List.  I will be 
working on this list tomorrow and ask that you review.  

I have combined all of the lists and deleted duplicates.  Make sure that the 
persons and companies listed are updated.

Thanks in advance,

adr