Subject: Re: EOG Pronghorn Location
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:24:00 -0800 (PST)

I talked to the Carlsbad team yesterday, they are planning to relocate the 
equipment beginning today. Possible we will utilize space on EOG's antenna 
tower for solar panel, radio box, and antenna. EOG measurement was going to 
contact Benny Netherlin.

Rich had also sent them a request for input as to what additional quality 
equipment was needed at the location. That will be passed to Earl and Bob to 
develop additional estimates.

Thanks
Mike

Earl Chanley
11/13/2000 01:00 PM

To: Bob Burleson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Darrell Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
"Laura J. Kunkel" <[email-masked]>, Perry 
Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rich 
Jolly/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rich 
Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Team Carlsbad/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: EOG Pronghorn Location  

To aggressive. Will get to I/C when people are avib. Wil try but only can do 
so much

Earl Chanley

Bob Burleson
11/13/2000 11:49 AM
To: Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Darrell Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
"Laura J. Kunkel" <[email-masked]>, Perry 
Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rich 
Jolly/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Arnie Bailey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: EOG Pronghorn Location  

Mike,

Boy, the more things change, the more they stay the same.... 

 You are correct that EOG does not give us the OK to "go ahead".  

EOG has agreed to wire funds to TW today to cover the cost of installing the 
EFM, quality monitoring equipment, and whatever additional cost we incurred.  
In typical EOG fashion however, they want everything done yesterday, after 
their actions delayed the activity by over a week.  To the extent we have the 
equipment available, and can install it, they would like to flow the gas as 
soon as possible.  Is it possible to hook up their well pending our securing 
all the equipment we need, or is the gas too bad to risk it?  They have gone 
ahead and told our Market Services people they are delivering the gas for 
tomorrow's gas day, and I suspect that is a little aggressive.  Do you have 
an idea when the gas will be available?

Thanks for your help, Bob