Subject: Re: Year 2000 Accomplishments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Revenue Generating:
Executed firm transport contract with Oneok at max tariff rate for California 
deliveries; generating $2.7 million in revenue.  Included was a sharing 
mechanism providing an opportunity to generate market based transport. 
Completed new facility interconnect with EOG for additional 35,000/day of 
supply on east end of system.  
Executed pooling agreement with Cima Energy to become a new customer on 
Transwestern, providing 5-10,000/day of incremental supply on TW's system.

Non-Revenue:
Settled dispute with Burlington that could have cost $3 million dollars; 
negotiated potential damages down to $100,000 and eliminating future 
potential dollar exposure.
Worked with Accounts Receivable to identify outstanding facility invoices.  
Located over $600,000 on Northern.
Worked as liaison with programmers to enhance Deal Profitability system.  
System now is also linked with the Risk Management System with weekly basis 
quote feed to ensure more real time data.