Subject: Meeting with Dan McCarty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Our meeting with Dan McCarty has been rescheduled.  Please note date and time 
below:

  Friday, December 8, 2000, 8:30 - 9:30a, EB-48C2

Breakfast will be served.

adr
---------------------- Forwarded by Audrey Robertson/ET&S/Enron on 12/01/2000 
11:23 AM ---------------------------

Audrey Robertson
11/15/2000 02:43 PM
To: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Audrey 
Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Danny McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Julie Armstrong/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Meeting with Dan McCarty

The Transwestern Commercial Group is scheduled to meet with Dan McCarty on 
Monday morning, November 20th at 8:00 AM in EB49C2.  At this time we will 
formally introduce Danny to all of the TW Commercial group.  We will be able 
to share our goals  and Danny's expectations and ideas for our team.  Please 
mark your calendars accordingly.

adr