Subject: Project Checklist
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Effectively immediately, please begin using the form located on our common 
drive below for all Facility Planning / Engineering cost estimate requests.  
The idea behind this tool is to help us track in writing the multitude of 
work we need cost estimates on.  The form is ours and we can update it as 
needed.  Let me know if you have questions or concerns.
thanks

KH

N:\homedept\TW_NNG\TW Longterm\Project Check List.xls

Christine Stokes
12/01/2000 08:30 AM
To: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Checklist

Can you please forward me the Facility Planning checklist you provided for 
the Richardson interconnect.  I would like to use it for the POGO well 
interconnect as well.  Thanks.