Subject: Re: Keystone Unit Regrout & Ovehaul
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 05:36:00 -0800 (PST)

APPROVED
kh

Ronald Matthews
12/04/2000 10:26 AM
To: Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Bob Bandel/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rich 
Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Keystone Unit Regrout & Ovehaul

Marketing has approved the regrout and overhaul for one of the recip units.  
This is contingent upon a completion date.  Marketing was hoping for 
completion by the end of December.  However, discussions with Engineering 
indicate 7 - 8 weeks for the overhaul and regrout.  By copy of this letter I 
am requested Marketing to approve or disapprove the Keystone work even though 
it will take through January for completion.

Thanks,

Ron M.