Subject: New TW Park & Ride Contract Procedure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:57:00 -0800 (PST)

It's been years in the making and includes an all star cast of several but 
it's finally here.  

We have a new way of doing Park & Ride Business on TW.

Over the past month or so, I have been working with Morgan, Mike Bodnar, and 
Susan Scott to streamline the PNR Process and what follows is the result of 
this process.  

Effective immediately, we will no longer use packets for TW Park & Ride.  All 
prospective PNR Contracts for TW will be be set up in CBS similar to PNR 
Master Agreements except that they will include a PNR point and the PNR 
Template.   Term will be for 1 (one) year plus evergreen.  This should allow 
reduced paperwork for the shipper as well as the Contract/PLE Team and should 
enhance TW's service to their customers.

The new procedure is in the Instruction Book on Michelle's desk.

Attached is a copy of the procedure as well as a copy of the PNR contract.  

Let me know if you need clarification of have any questions.

Dennis
X31715