Subject: Re: Status Update Mtg w/Steve
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Our meeting has been changed to Tuesday, December 19, 10:30a in EB-48C2.  
Please be prompt.

Thanks,

adr

Audrey Robertson
12/06/2000 03:18 PM
To: Audrey Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Status Update Mtg w/Steve  

Okay, you guys.  Wednesday is not going to work for Lorraine.  I'm going for 
Tuesday morning, December 12th, 10:30a.

This will work for everyone, I'm positive!!! 

Place this time on your calendars please and don't prepare anything for this 
meeting, okay?  okay!!!

adr

Audrey Robertson
12/06/2000 02:52 PM
To: Audrey Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Status Update Mtg w/Steve  

Wednesday, December 13th.

Thanks Linday (smile).

adr

Audrey Robertson
12/06/2000 02:18 PM
To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Audrey 
Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Status Update Mtg w/Steve

Steve would like to meet with all of his Direct Reports on Wednesday, 10:30a 
in his office.  

Please mark your calendars accordingly.

Susan, we are aware  that you will be on vacation, Steve will arrange to have 
you updated when you return.

Thanks in advance for placing this time on your calendars.

adr