Subject: February 1st TW Contract Status as of January 31st @ 8:30 am
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:29:41 -0800 (PST)

PROCESSING

26819	Reliant	Eff 2/02		10,000/d	Swap RP Vol		Need CAF

27342	Sempra		Eff 2/02		30,000/d	Swap RP Vol		Need CAF

27496	Reliant	Ext to 2/28/02	30,000/d	San Juan to Blmfld	Need CAF

TENDERED

24198	Richardson	Eff 1/23/02		35,714/d	Add Blk #16		Tendered 1/22

25374	Oneok		Ext to 2/28/02	12,500/d	Panhdle to Beaver	EXECUTED

26758	Duke		Eff 1/30/02		40,000/d	Swap RP Vol		EXECUTED

27352	Sempra		Eff 2/02		21,500/d	Swap RP Vol		Re-Tendered 1/30

27377	Agave		Ext to 3/31/02	10,000/d	Pecos to W. Ward	Tendered 1/24

27420	WTG		Eff 2/02 Only		2,700/d	Panhdle to Winkler	EXECUTED

27723	Wasatch	Eff 3/02		1,200/d	Increase MDQ		Tendered 1/30

27803	BP		1/1/03-12/31/04	25,000/d	Blmfld to Needles	Tendered 1/28

27813	Sempra		2/1/02-2/28/02	15,000/d	Blmfld to Topock	EXECUTED

27819	PG&E		2/1/02-10/31/02	20,000/d	Blmfld to Calif	EXECUTED

27821	Cinergy	2/1-2/28/02		5,000/d	Cen Pool to Topock	Tendered 1/29