Subject: Sunshine Kids Benefit Golf Tournament - March 18th
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:01:07 -0800 (PST)

Dear Members:

NESA is pleased to be holding its 3rd Annual Benefit Golf Tournament on
Monday, March 18th, 2002 at the prestigious Champions Golf Club.  Proceeds
will again benefit The Sunshine Kids Foundation.

This is your opportunity to secure a corporate ($2000) or individual ($500)
sponsorship which includes a foursome or a single tee time, respectively for
this outstanding tournament and great cause.  Attached are registration
forms.

NESA has been proud to donate over $50,000 in the last two years to local
charities through this tournament, and we need your help to continue to do
so.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or call me at
713/856-6525.

Don't forget about our mixer on Thursday, January 31st at the Boaka Bar
downtown. No cover, first drink free - can't beat it!  RSVP to me if you can
make it.  Visit their website for directions at
www.mercuryroom.com/boaka/boaka.html

TERESA A. KNIGHT
Vice President, Member Services
[email-masked]
(713) 856-6525
Fax (713)856-6199

 <<INVITE LETTER - INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FORM.doc>>  <<INVITE LETTER -
SPONSOR REGISTRATION FORM.doc>>