Subject: Capacity Options on TW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a revised draft of TW's capacity option filing.  I thought the 
comments I received last week were very helpful, and pursuant to our 
discussion I've added language addressing rates, limitation of liability, and 
the necessary exception to Commission policy.  Some of the language will 
probably need to be expanded or changed.  I have also included a section in 
the tariff cross-referencing applicable General Terms and Conditions.  The 
letter and tariff sheets are redlined; I did not make significant changes to 
the agreement.

I have not come up with a projected filing date yet; I believe it is 
important first to plan our pre-filing communication with customers as well 
as informal discussions with FERC staff.  I will be contacting some of you to 
coordinate these efforts, and this should help us decide on a reasonable date.

Market Services:  Because this filing is still just a draft and may change 
based on what we hear from customers, I will just continue to keep you in the 
loop and will leave it up to you to decide when and with whom to meet in 
order to get the information you need.

Please let me know your substantive questions and comments on the attached 
before next Wednesday if possible.  

Thank you.