Subject: Tranwestern Workshop
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Transwestern is seeking your assistance in conducting a workshop on its 
proposed Transport Options Program.  We are asking a small group of our 
business partners representing a cross section of Transwestern's customer 
base to help us resolve some of the remaining details of the program.  During 
the 2-hour workshop, Transwestern will attempt to answer questions raised by 
its customers following the original rollout of the program a couple of weeks 
ago.  It is hoped that following the workshop, we can put the finishing 
touches to a service offering that merits the support of those involved in 
the workshop group as well as the FERC and Transwestern's shippers.  We ask 
that you send both a commercial representative as well as a regulatory or 
legal representative in order that we can address the full range of issues 
affecting this proposed filing.  Below are the details of the meeting:

Double Tree Hotel
400 Dallas Street
Houston, TX  77002
(713) 759-0202

Meeting Room: Fannin Room, 2nd Floor
Date:  Thursday, August 31, 2000
Time:  2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be provided

RSVP your company's attendance by telephone or Email to Jeff Fawcett at 
713-853-1521 or [email-masked].  Your company's participation in this 
workshop will be greatly appreciated.