Subject: TW Capacity Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will be attending the meeting below.  If you would like to attend or can 
add value, please feel free to attend.
kh
To: Jeanne Licciardo/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Darrell Schoolcraft/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Cynthia Rivers/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda Ward/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Perry 
Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James Moore/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila 
Nacey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John Buchanan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David 
Duff/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rick Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Hasan Kedwaii/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: TW Capacity Meeting

I would like to schedule a meeting for Tuesday, Oct. 17th at 9:00 in room 
4194 to discuss the current processes of TW's TCI capacity system and address 
any issues we may have with the functionality of the new capacity analysis 
system implemetation. It is my understanding that the new CAS system will 
replace TCI and the groups and points  that market services uses for 
allocations. 

Please let me know if you are unable to attend.

Thanks Ramona