Subject: Highland - Pecos Irrigation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 05:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Regarding the subject interconnect, Bennie Neatherlin/TW Operations reported 
that the facilities have been sold to Duke some time ago.  The only thing 
that exists on TW system for the subject interconnect is a 4" side valve that 
is disconnected from the measuring facilities.  Should your prospective 
producer want to come to TW at this location, we would need to provide you 
with a Level "A" cost estimate for new interconnect facilities to connect to 
the existing 4" side valve.  TW's line pressure at the 4" side valve would be 
near 600-650 psig.  (Should they be interested in going to Duke, their line 
pressure is near 400 psig.)

Would you like for us to provide you with a cost estimate?  If so, what type 
of volumes are proposed and will dehy/production equipment be provided by the 
producer?

Eric Faucheaux
Facility Planning
713/853-3395

Reference:
Former POI # 500269
Highland - Pecos Irrigation
Sect. 10, T23S-R28E
Eddy Co., New Mexico