Subject: Enron Kids Meeting & Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:06:00 -0800 (PST)

If you would like to volunteer to man the sign up table during the "adoption" 
process, please attend the meeting below.  The Enron Kids Program could 
really use the help.  
thanks
KH
---------------------- Forwarded by Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron on 11/01/2000 
11:02 AM ---------------------------

Teresa McOmber
10/31/2000 05:06 PM
To: Albert Hernandez/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Daryl Kitchen/FGT/Enron@Enron, Sharon 
Stringfellow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Geneva Davis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dennis 
Lee/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lesli 
Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, LaDonna Avery/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Casey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lillian 
Villarreal/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Pamela Rush/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cassandra S 
Dutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa McOmber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Albert 
Hernandez/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Cassandra S Dutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daryl 
Kitchen/FGT/Enron@Enron, Emitra Nelson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ruth 
Mann/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sharon Stringfellow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharron 
Westbrook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Geneva Davis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Elsie 
Lew/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Becker/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Alma Carrillo/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Missy Stevens/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dennis 
Lee/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shannon 
Cobb/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rebecca Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Felicia Buenrostro/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Debra S 
Johnson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, LaDonna Avery/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cynthia Casey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kevin G Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Zakiyyah McClure/HOU/EES@EES, Michelle Robichaux/HOU/EES@EES, Lynn 
Tippery/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lillian Villarreal/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Teresa 
McOmber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Charla Reese/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
LaDonna Avery/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Enron Kids Meeting & Training

We will be having a meeting and training on November 8th at 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 
p.m. in EB4102.  The meeting will be from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and then 
the training will be from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.  Everyone is encouraged to 
attend the meeting & training.

If you have any questions concerning the above, please call Geneva Davis or 
Bert Hernandez.