Subject: TW Throughput Analysis
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 05:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Please note the location of this meeting has been changed to EB 49C2.
---------------------- Forwarded by Pilar Ramirez/ET&S/Enron on 11/08/2000 
01:01 PM ---------------------------

Sean Bolks
11/08/2000 11:07 AM
To: Pilar Ramirez/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: TW Throughput Analysis

---------------------- Forwarded by Sean Bolks/ET&S/Enron on 11/08/2000 10:52 
AM ---------------------------

Kimberly Watson
11/02/2000 01:53 PM
To: Sean Bolks/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Jeffery 
Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lee Ferrell/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lindy 
Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jim 
Wiltfong/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kenneth Chow/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Audrey Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Pilar Ramirez/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: TW Throughput Analysis

Please plan to attend a meeting on Tuesday, November 21 from 8:30 - 10:30am 
in EB48C2.  Jim and Sean will lead us in the discussion on the TW Throughput 
Analysis results.  Thanks, Kim.