Subject: Re: download basis differential for TW (rms_basis table)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 06:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Gary,
Changes related to TW basis differential for TW Deal Analysis is completed. 
Michelle Lokay has reviewed the new index price using the new tables and 
logic.  
The migration does not  impact other applications.  Please approve it and 
forward
it to Margaret Waters mail box.    

Margaret,
Per your instruction, these are things we need for this migration.

1. Delete view rms_basis_nymex_view on ETSMOE.gpgrms and ETSHOUSP09.gpgrms
2. Create new view view rms_basis_nymex_partial_view on ETSMOE.gpgrms and 
ETSHOUSP09.gpgrms
3. Modify  the Ashwin job:  DBA MOJO misc:  twprod01.rms_basis_load  to pull 
from the new view
4. Migrate stored procedures 
    mchen.up_TWDA_create_path
    mchen.up_TWDA_deal_analysis
    in etstest/twprod01 to dbo in etstest/twprod01, etsmo/twprod01, and 
mojo/twprod01.
    Grant exec to developers in etstest.
    Grant exec to TWDP in etsmo and mojo. 

Thanks,
Mei-Ling
---------------------- Forwarded by Meiling Chen/ET&S/Enron on 12/04/2000 
02:34 PM ---------------------------

Margaret Waters
11/29/2000 10:23 AM
To: Mei-Ling Chen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: download basis differential for TW (rms_basis table)  

Mei-Ling,

I put the index table on ETSTEST.twprod01, ETSMO.twprod01, and MOJO.twprod01 
and I have added a job to refresh the new table in production.  In 
development (ETSHOUSD11.GPGRMS) I have dropped the view rms_basis_nymex_view 
and created a new view  rms_basis_nymex_partial_view.  I have also loaded the 
data to ETSTEST.twprod01.  After you have tested and when you request the 
migration, please request the deletion of the view rms_basis_nymex_view on 
ETSMOE.gpgrms and ETSHOUSP09.gpgrms and the creation of the new view in these 
two environments.  Also request the modification of the Ashwin job:  DBA MOJO 
misc:  twprod01.rms_basis_load  to pull from the new view.

Please send the request directly to my mail box, I will complete and send to 
the ETS DBA mailbox as completed.

Margaret

Meiling Chen
11/21/2000 04:57 PM
To: Margaret Waters/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: download basis differential for TW (rms_basis table)  

Yes, I need the same logic for "NYMEX" like the attached query.  For NYMEX, 
and the four new TW index,
I only need the most current data for the application. 

Thanks,
Mei-Ling

Margaret Waters
11/21/2000 03:04 PM
To: Mei-Ling Chen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kenagy Garyenagy/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Kim Kouri/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: download basis differential for TW (rms_basis table)  

Meiling,

Do you want the same logic you have in the attached query for the "NYMEX" 
also or like the current NYMEX selection do you want everything and you 
filter the most current?

Also for the future, creation of new tables require a database change form.

Thanks,

Margaret

Meiling Chen
11/14/2000 05:58 PM
To: Margaret Waters/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kenagy Garyenagy/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Kim Kouri/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: download basis differential for TW (rms_basis table)

Margaret ,

The basis differential for TW is available in rms database now, I like to 
request a nightly download
from rms database to twprod01 database in etstest/etsmo/mojo.
You set up NYMEX price dowload to rms_basis for me ealier.
Since there are more than one type of index coming in this time, I think we 
also need rms_index in
Sybase side.

Attached is the sample sql from Ray Volpone.

Thanks,
Mei-Ling