Subject: FW: Red Rock Receipts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:17:56 -0800 (PST)

Approved.

This request had been preapproved by Facility Planning.  Please generate amendments for PPL's Red Rock expansion contract #27641.  The Administrative Contract will also need to be updated.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 8:07 AM
To: Lokay, Michelle; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Red Rock Receipts

     	Michelle,
	Just a quick revision to Dave's note below.  The end month for the original 
term should be October 31, 2002 (instead of September 30, 2002); and the 
beginning month for the second term should be November 	30, 2002 (instead of 
October 31, 2002).  If you have any questions please call me,  Dave is out 
today.
	Thanks,
	Barb

-----Original Message-----
From:	Smith, David L. 
Sent:	Tuesday, November 27, 2001 02:53 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	Cammarano, Joseph A.; Smith, David L.; Veety, Barbra A.
Subject:	Red Rock Receipts

Michelle,

Per our conversation, PPL EnergyPlus requests that Transwestern assign 20,000 
mmbtu of primary receipts out of the West Texas Pool for the period beginning 
June 1, 2002 through September 30, 2002.  During the four month period beginning 
October 1, 2002 and ending February 28, 2003, the primary receipts will be 
reduced to 14,265 mmbtu.  Beginning March 1, 2003 through June 30, 2032, primary 
receipts will be increased to 20,000 mmbtu.  

For the four month period beginning October 1, 2002 and ending February 28, 
2003, PPL requests an additional day to consider our supply options prior to 
electing a primary receipt for the 5735 mmbtu not assigned.

Best Regards
David Smith