Subject: EOL Outage Saturday, January 20th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Please add Michelle Lokay (TW) to the EOL distributions.

Thank you.

---------------------- Forwarded by Steve Hotte/Corp/Enron on 01/19/2001 
09:31 AM ---------------------------
From: Bob Martinez/ENRON@enronXgate on 01/18/2001 07:12 PM
To: Jack Boatman/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Theresa Branney/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Craig 
Buehler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rachel Cady/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Rick 
Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sharon Farrell/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Morgan 
Gottsponer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Laura 
Lantefield/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jean Mcfarland/ENRON@enronxgate, Vernon 
Mercaldo/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sue Neville/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeff 
Nielsen/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Eileen Peebles/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: EOL Outage Saturday, January 20th

There will be an EOL Outage on Saturday, January 20th from 9:00 am until 
11:00 am central time.  They will be doing Network maintenance during that 
time frame.

Jean McFarland will be the point of contact if you have any problems with 
this outage.  Jean can be reached via pager (877-506-6529).

Thanks
Bob Martinez