Subject: Re: TW Deal Analysis
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you!  I have tested the updated system and every thing seems to be 
working.  I did speak to the Help Desk last week and it was decided that we 
will run this program through Netscape Navigator vs Explorer.

Meiling Chen
09/28/2000 06:27 PM
To: Michelle Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Kim Kouri/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: TW Deal Analysis

Michelle,
Thanks for your patience.  It works now.
We don't know exact why it suddenly stops calculating marginal fuel.  Each 
piece of program worked correctly.  
We had to rule out possible causes step by step and to make sure the whole 
process work step by step.
Possible reason might be multiple version of calculation component being 
registered in the server and
the correct one was not used lately.  We cleaned it and re-registered the 
working version and it worked. 

Did you have chance to talk to help desk regarding internet explorer upgrade 
to 5.0 ?

Thanks,
Mei-Ling