Subject: Re: Job Posting #107614
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Mick,   Per my phone call with you and Phillip, we will call you Tuesday when 
your transfer letter, dated January 29th, is ready for you to pick up for 
your transfer effective February 1.

thanks
toni

   

	From:  Michael Walters @ ECT                           01/29/2001 11:21 AM

To: Toni Graham/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: William Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip M 
Love/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Job Posting #107614

Toni:

Please find attached my resume for Job Posting #107614, Risk Management, 
Central Gas Trading Desk.  I'm well qualified for this position and have a 
genuine interest in pursuing this opportunity at your earliest convenience.  
Please let me know what I can do to expedite the process.  

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mick Walters
3-4783
EB3250d