Subject: Financial Liquidation Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim

In addition to the problem with Central June that I emailed you a follow-up 
note just a few minutes ago, we also need help resolving the following:

In October, there is a variance for NY6237.1  for $200,880.00 between the 
NG-Price and the Intra-Central books.  Per Phillip, there should be an offset 
for this and there shouldn't be a variance.

In September there are the following variances that we need help identifying:
Oil-NG-H         $150,239.97
Exotic-T             324,397.00

In August, there is a variance for EW4539.2 for $(744,999.95).  Per Phillip, 
this should be offset with leg 3 and there should not be a variance.

Jeff Gossett is adamant about getting the financial liquidation variances 
cleared before next month and we really need your help resolving these.

Thanks,
Cathy