Subject: Trader Web-site Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 07:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Greetings All!

As most of you know, there is a Trader Web-site project initiative currently 
in progress to identify specific reports that traders have produced every day 
and to then automatically publish these reports to a web-site. 

We are in the initial stage of collecting requirements from the traders 
(identified by Steve Stock) to determine what reports and report information 
are to be submitted for publishing on a web-site.  Based on these 
discussions, the requirements listed below have been identified so far.  
Please review these requirements and let me know if you have any changes or 
additional requirements by EOB Tuesday, March 6.  Also, please forward all 
report templates, required report information, and security requirements for 
your region.  If you are not be able to provide this information by next 
Tuesday, please let me know. 

Trader Report Web-site Requirements:

1. Need a separate web-site developed and implemented (in the same manner 
that the Executive Report Viewer project, which is   being handled by Zhiyong 
Wei's team)
2. Web-site to be available 24 hours a day X 7 days a week
3. There are 5 Risk Regions: East, West, Central, Texas, and Financial
4. Each person leads a region as follows:
 Kam Keiser   / East Risk Region
 Darron Giron   / West Risk Region
 Phillip Love  / Central Risk Region
 David Baumbach  / Texas Risk Region
 Errol McLaughlin / Financial Risk Region
5. Jeff Gossett is the Project Lead for Traders
6. There are several traders within each region
7. Security -  All traders should have access within their own region.  
Security will need to be set up to only view each trader's  respective region 
(or any additional regions identified).  Security requirements need to be 
defined and documented by  each region lead, listing the name of each person 
that will be able to view what particular region/s reports.
8. All reports are currently in Excel and need a macro to export to the new 
web-site (formulas are within the spreadsheets).   Required reports are to be 
identified by each region lead, with sample report templates. 
9. A total of 15 reports are needed now and need more room for additional 
reports to be added in the future
10. Reports are to be automatically exported daily (reports are run each 
night) and to be published with "view only" capabilities on  the web-site
11. History - Need to maintain 30 days of history, and also every last day of 
each month beginning (starting from) 1/01/01 and  forward 

I will be meeting with Zhiyong next week to discuss these requirements, and I 
will schedule project meetings as needed going forward.    
Please contact me if you have any questions or need additional information.  
Thank you for your input and support!!

Shirley McDowell
Project Manager/Trader Web-site