Subject: Fwd: Fw: Resume
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 16:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-st01.mail.aol.com (rly-st01.mail.aol.com [172.31.36.134]) 
by air-yg02.mail.aol.com (v70.20) with ESMTP; Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:11:59 -0400
Received: from rly-yb05.mx.aol.com (rly-yb05.mail.aol.com [172.18.146.5])   
by rly-st01.mail.aol.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/AOL-5.0.0)   with ESMTP id RAA09378 for 
<[email-masked]>;   Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:07:44 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from  mtiwmhc26.worldnet.att.net (mtiwmhc26.worldnet.att.net 
[204.127.131.51]) by rly-yb05.mx.aol.com (v71.10) with ESMTP; Sat, 29 Apr 
2000 17:07:28 -0400
Received: from hp-customer ([12.74.140.21]) by 
mtiwmhc26.worldnet.att.net          (InterMail vM.4.01.02.39 201-229-119-122) 
with SMTP          id 
<20000429210720.TVWH12683.mtiwmhc26.worldnet.att.net@hp-customer>          
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:07:20 +0000
Message-ID: <002201bfb22f$b8ce5440$158c4a0c@hp-customer>
Reply-To: "James M. Love" <[email-masked]>
From: "James M. Love" <[email-masked]>
To: "Phillip Love" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: Resume
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 16:06:12 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.1
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFB1F4.D733DC60"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3

Phillip,

I think I told you that my boss, LTC Dowling, has decided to retire from the
Army.  He is real interested in moving to Houston.  He has family there.  A
guy he knows (who apparently works for Enron, but I'm not sure) suggested he
try there for a job.  while we were travelling together last week, we were
at Applebys, eating dinner and watching the Astro's.  I mentioned that mys
son's company paid a bunch of money for that stadium.  When Ed heard that,
he asked if you might take a resume in for him.  I kind of volunteered you.
Then I got to thinking, I think I remember you saying that you get some kind
of reward if they hire someone you recommend.

In my opinion, and you know I have those, any company that gets this guy has
found a gold mine.

If it's a problem, I'll understand.  But if it's possible, I'd really
appreciate you taking a copy of this to Enron.  And, by the way, I told Ed
several weeks ago, before I knew he was retiring, that if and when he needed
my help, call me and I'd come work for him again.  So, who knows, if he gets
on in Houston, I might get an opportunity to move there too.

Thanks,

Pop

P.S.  Don't forget, I'll be out of town most of the week.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2000 10:00 AM
Subject: Resume

>Jim,  Please find attched my resume and a list of references.  Thank you
for
>forward these on to your son.  I appreciate this opportunity.
>
>Ed
>

 - EDDOWL~1.ZIP