Subject: April Liquidation QZ0764
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 02:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,  Were you able to locate this liquidation for April.  I realize it has 
been booked in TAGG between FT books, however, can you somehow get the value 
in  IM Ontario?  Let me know if I can provide you with any additional 
information that will help resolve this issue.
---------------------- Forwarded by Gregory A Mausser/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2001 
09:24 AM ---------------------------

	Gregory A Mausser
	05/03/2001 05:37 PM

To: Jim Little/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Phillip M Love/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: April Liquidation QZ0764

Jim,

P. Love informed me that we should see a liquidation (QZ0764) in the Ontario 
Region intended to offset an Interdesk deal between IM Ontario and IM New 
England where we forced the purchase.  Looks like it was booked in TAGG 
between FT-Ontario and FT-NY.  

Can we find the liquidation and show in IM Ontario?

Thanks,
Greg