Subject: Re: Sithe Dec OA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a file that includes the tagg # for the liquidation in question 
below.  Hope this helps.
PL

Jane S Saladino
04/09/2001 08:00 AM
To: Diane H Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jennifer Lee/NA/Enron@Enron (bcc: Phillip M Love/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Sithe Dec OA

What is status of this.  I don't know of any other liquidations or hedges.
---------------------- Forwarded by Jane S Saladino/HOU/ECT on 04/09/2001 
07:58 AM ---------------------------

Diane H Cook
04/05/2001 01:44 PM
To: Jennifer Lee/NA/Enron@Enron, Jane S Saladino/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Phillip M Love/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ruth Concannon, Jim Little/HOU/ECT, John 
Valdes/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sithe Dec OA

I am in receipt of your OA forms for the purchase of gas from
Sithe for the month of December 2000.  These forms are not complete
in that they do not include the liquidations of the hedges that were
put into place to protect Enron from an unfavorable shift in prices.
These were power hedges

Addtionally, there were top-line entries that were flashed to more
accurately reflect what the actual prices were to be at the end
of the month. 

The top-line entries as well as the hedge liquidations all
need to be included to create a complete picture.  At this time I do
not have the tagg numbers or copies of the top line entries.  The
top line entries should be available from the flash files.

Please give me a call so that we can work together to resolve
this OA variance.

Diane x-37059