Subject: officialized books for portfolio accounting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 05:20:00 -0800 (PST)

As Marina and I discussed this morning, accounting requests that we 
officialize several books weeks after they have been calced in order for them 
to run reports.  We do not officialize these post ids daily for two reasons: 
1) The deals in these post ids are related to transport hedges that are 
captured in our transport model(not in ERMS).  If we were to officialize 
these post ids and report them on the VAR, we would then be only capturing 
half of the picture, since the transport model in our P&L is not in ERMS.  2) 
All of the deals in these books are book to book and do not involve third 
parties.  

To keep this action from disrupting your group, the risk leads will forward 
an email to you when we officialize these post ids at accounting's request.  
The following is the list Rachel Crowell in Acctg. asked us to officialize on 
3/12/01:
1054100
1054684
1054685
1054686
1054689
1055194
1055195
1055196

Please shout with any questions, thanks.
PL