Subject: Liquidation questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Phillip and/or Kam,

Jim Little booked some liquidation pmas in 10/00 GL for 05/00 production for 
Central region.  I'm not able to tie these taggs to a Sitara deal so I'm not 
sure what to do with them.  Can you help?

ND2875.3     Consumers Gas  93,000 revenue  Jim says this should probably be 
reclassed to Ontario, but I don't have any open issues related to Ontario and 
I       don't know what the Sitara link is.

EC3704.7     Enron Canada            19,848 revenue  The tagg references 
Sitara #313723 but when I try to open it, I get an access denied message, any 
clues what this       is? 

ND9423.1    Enron Canada 23,249 revenue I didn't see a Sitara reference on 
this tagg, either.

He also booked a pma for 760,000 of expense for Consumers on tagg NF9881.1 
but it looks to me like we've already booked this one in the original 
liquidation file, so I've asked him to research that one.

Thanks for your help.

Cathy