Subject: Re: Active/Inactive Books
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 06:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Here is my groups book administrators.  If you need any further information, 
please let me know.  Thanks.
PL

Jeffrey C Gossett
02/09/2001 08:26 AM
To: Kam Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Phillip M 
Love/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Active/Inactive Books

Please fill out the Book admin section and the trading group section for your 
appropriate books,  and send back to Chris and copy me by the date listed 
below.  Thanks for your help.  Hopefully this will eliminate the official 
book macro.  Thanks
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT on 02/09/2001 
08:23 AM ---------------------------

Chris Abel
02/08/2001 10:50 AM
To: Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Active/Inactive Books

Attached is the updated spreadsheet, which provides the additional 
information that you requested.  The Region Code for each book and your 
previous evaluation of the book status' have been included.  I hope this will 
help your group more easily identify which books are theirs.  As you are 
aware, Sally considers this a high priority project.  I would appreciate it 
if you could return this spreadsheet to me by Wednesday, the 14th.  

Please refer to the previous memo about the rules for each field that needs 
to be updated.  If you have any questions, please call me at x33102.

Thanks for your help on this.

Chris