Subject: Bounced?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:47:03 -0800 (PST)

Ev,

I sent something to you about a week and a half ago, and I just got it
back as bounced.  I've included Phil so that if I have the address
wrong, he can get it to you.  Sorry.

Anyway,  Congrats on the new rat.  What else have you been up to?

As for me, I've got 2 of my own.  Son, Reece, is 3 1/2 and Daughter,
Zoe, is almost 5 mos old (damn, it seems like she was born just
yesterday).  I have some pics online @ www.cyberblanca.com/kids when you
have time.

I hope this makes it to you this time.  Hope you all have a wonderful
Christmas.

-r

----
Rob Bowlin [mailto:[email-masked]]
Software Engineer
Controltec - www.controltec.com
760.723-2104