Subject: FW: Director of Finance Position
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:30:25 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Ellzey [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 10:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Director of Finance Position

Dianne,

Please send this out on your jobs hotline.

Bob Pascasio (Administrator for Chambers County Hospital District) is
looking for a healthcare finance professional to function as Director
of Finance/Business Office.  Chambers County Hospital District is located
in Anahuac.  Anahuac is centrally located between Houston and Beaumont,
and is not a bad commute from either city if moving is not an option.

Qualifications:
A "hands on" individual.
Ability to be directly responsible for Business Office operations (billing,
collections, chargemaster maintenance), Financial Statement preparation
and presentation, Clinic financial management, grant(s) management, etc.

Ability to supervise and oversee payroll, A/P and A/R functions.
At least 2 to 3 years of direct experience in the above functions is
preferred.

Experience in the APS financial information system would be a real plus.

A Bachelor's degree is required.
A CPA is preferred, but will not be required if a candidate has extensive
real world operational experience.

This is a good opportunity for the right person who is looking to expand
their CFO experience.  Please contact Bob Pascasio at (409) 267-3143 if
someone you know would be interested in learning more about this position.
 Thanks.

Bob Ellzey