Subject: RE: New NETCO books
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Haven't heard back from you all regarding the Canadian P/B/I books for Central.  We need to set these up asap in Netco database for testing.  John, have you got the request from Kam or Phillip on this?  If so, would you email me the request together with the CP IDs in Global?  If not, please send John the book request (book code cannot be MC, please assign something else).

Call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Cecilia
x53362

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Love, Phillip M.  
Sent:	Tuesday, January 15, 2002 9:15 AM
To:	Cheung, Cecilia; Keiser, Kam
Cc:	Wong, Jeremy; Lim, Francis S.
Subject:	RE: New NETCO books

The West books should be GD and GDY for Canadian deals.  I would think that the central books should have two set up, one for P/B/I and one for GD.  I believe I had called you and said that the books should be set up like FT-ONT-GDL for the gas daily books.  This is correct.  Thanks.
PL

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Cheung, Cecilia  
Sent:	Monday, January 14, 2002 5:31 PM
To:	Keiser, Kam; Love, Phillip M.
Cc:	Wong, Jeremy; Lim, Francis S.
Subject:	New NETCO books

Phillip/Kam,

The following new Canadian gas books are all assigned to "MC" but a canadian book can either be price/basis/index or gasdaily but it cannot be both (otherwise cause problems in PortCalc).  I remember we discussed about this last time and I was told to use FT-ONTARIO as the example, but there are a lot of FT-ONTARIO books like FT-ONT-CENTRAL and FT-ONT-GDL with different setup.  

For example, 166860 has all P/B/Idx/GD checked which it shouldn't be.  And 166859 has GD checked so does it mean it should be set up as a Canadian gasdaily book?  Then if 166860 - 166877 are Canadian price/basis/index, another book code should be assigned instead of using MC.  Please advise.

CP ID	Short Name	Code	Region	Commodity	Uom	Currency	Commodity/UOM/Curr	P	B	Idx	GD	PHY	Y	
166860	FB-CENT1-CAD	MC	CENT	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD	X	X	X	X		X	
166863	FB-CENT2-CAD	MC	CENT	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD	X	X	X	X		X	
166867	FB-CENT3-CAD	MC	CENT	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD	X	X	X	X		X	
166871	FB-CENT4-CAD	MC	CENT	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD	X	X	X	X		X	
166875	FB-CENT5-CAD	MC	CENT	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD	X	X	X	X		X	
166877	FB-CENT6-CAD	MC	CENT	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD	X	X	X	X		X	
166859	FB-WEST1-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	
166865	FB-WEST2-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	
166869	FB-WEST3-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	
166873	FB-WEST4-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	
166876	FB-WEST5-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	
166880	FB-WEST6-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	
166881	FB-WEST7-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	
166882	FB-WEST8-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	
166883	FB-WEST9-CAD	MC	WEST	NGGJ	GJ	CAD	NG/GJ/CAD				X		X	

Also as per our conversation with Kam, all PB-HDG books set up from the original list have been removed from the database as they were not supposed to be set up in Tagg/Erms.

Thanks,
Cecilia
x53362